This is in sweets but if we're being totally honest I ate it for breakfast on Sunday morning.
Now that THAT'S out of the way, here's what to do..
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 frozen bananas (wait for them to get brown and spotty, peel, freeze)
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple almond butter
- 1/8 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp water
- t tbsp agave (optional for sweeter chocolate)
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
- Blend or food process your banana with 1 tbsp cacao and 1 tbsp water until it is an ice-cream like consistency
- Add your nice cream to a bowl and process your almonds in the same container to chop them. I left the sides of mine with scraped nice cream and it slightly coated the almonds. Yum.
- Microwave your coconut oil and maple butter together for 10-12 seconds or until it's a liquid
- Add your cacao and agave to chocolate maple butter mixture and stir
- Top your nice cream with sauce, coconut, and chopped almonds
- Congratulations you just hit 50% of your Vitamin E for the day, 58% of your Manganese, and half your fiber (10g)